Completed MBChB 1998 and received fellowship with College of Dermatology in October 2005. Now in private practice as a dermatologist at Unitas and Wilgers Hospital. Special interests in dermatology include – skin cancer management using dermoscopy, mole mapping and photodynamic therapy. Aesthetic dermatology using toxins: fillers, sclerotherapy and lasers.
- Dermatology Society of South Africa
- SASDS – South African Society of Dermatological Surgery
- DASIL – Dermatologic & Aesthetic Surgery International League
3 Peer-reviewed international publications
Received international scholarship to American Academy of Dermatology in 2005
Special Interests in Dermatology
- Hugh Greenway’s 30th Annual Superficial Anatomy and Cutaneous Surgery – San Diego 2013
- Short Course in Dermatologic Surgery: Part 1 Basic Surgery – University of Stellenbosch 2015
- Short Course Dermatologic Surgery: Part 2 Advanced – University of Stellenbosch 2016
Currently involved in Mohs fellowship.